- Rice : 1/4th Cup
- Milk : 1.5 litre
- Sugar : 6-8 tsp
- Cashewnuts : 3tsp chopped/crushed
- Almonds : 3tsp chopped/crushed
- Raisins (KISHMISH) : 15-20 pcs
- Cardamon powder : 2 pinchs
- KHOWA (for garnishing)
- Boil the milk on KADAAHI (or any vessel)
- Put rice and stir the milk on medium flame
- Keep on stirring the milk and rice mixture until it is totally absorbed by rice (make it thick). Also please note, you have to be very careful while stirring. You should pay proper attention while stirring else rice will be stuck on the bottom of the vessel.
- Add sugar and all dry fruits and stir it for 2-3 more minutes
- Add cardomon powder and mix it.
- Remove it from flame and garnish it with KHOWA
Serve it COLD (preferred) as dessert.
It can also be served as BHOG itemwith POOJA.