1. Whole Milk - 3cups
2. Rooh Afza Red Rose Syrup or Rose Syrup - 7tsp
3. Sugar - 3tsp or to taste
4. Tukmaria - 3tsp
5. Sugar - 2-3tsp or to taste
6. Pista Kulfi - 5scoop
7. Falooda Sev - Handful ( Boiled aprox 1cup)
8. Rooh Afza Rose Syrup - 5tsp (For Garnishing)
9. Almond and pista - 4pcs sliced or fined chopped (For Garnishing)
- Boil the milk in a pan & reduce to a little thick consistency.
- Add sugar and mix well, remove from heat and let it cool.
- Add Rose Syrup and mix well and refrigerate for one hour.
- Soak Tukmaria seeds in water for 20 minutes.
- Boiled 3cups of water and add falooda sev & let it cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
- Drain it and chill in refrigerator till required.
1. Take a Glass add milk then add 2scoop pista kulfi and then falooda sev, soaked tukmaria seed.
2. Garnished with Rose Syrup, almonds and Pista and serve immediately.