Thursday, March 08, 2007
Ingredients: (To Make - 2)
1. Potato - 2pcs medium size Boiled
2. Frozen French bean - 1cup
3. Onion - 1/4th cup sliced
4. Frozen Peas - 1/4th cup
5. Tomato - 1pcs chopped
6. Bay Leaf (TEJ PATTA) - 1pc
7. Cumin Seeds - 1/4th tsp
8. Red chili - 1pc
9. Coriander Powder - 1/2tsp
10. Cumin Powder - 1/2tsp
11. Roasted Cumin Powder - 1/2tsp
12. Black Pepper Powder - 1/4th tsp
13. Lime Juice - 1/2tsp
14. Salt To taste
15. Turmeric Powder - 1/4th tsp
16. Oil - 1tsp
1.Heat Oil in a pan or Kadhai.
2. Add cumin Seeds, red chili, bay leaf.
3. Add sliced onion and fry it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
4. Add Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder and fry it for 2 min.
5. Add Boiled Potato Cubes, french beans, chopped tomato, turmeric powder, salt and fry it, and cover with lid for 2-3 min on medium flame.
6. Add peas and again fry it for 1min.
7. Add lime juice and Roasted cumin Powder, Roasted Black Pepper Powder and stir it.
8. Remove it from flame.
9. Serve Hot with Roti
Posted by Priya Gupta at 9:01 AM