- Cucumber (Kheera) - 1/4th cup Finely chopped
- Red onion - 1/8th cup Finely chopped
- Tomato (Tamatar) - 1/8th cup Finely chopped
- Carrot (Gajar) - 1/8th cup Finely chopped
- Coriander leaves - 4tsp
- Roasted cumin -yellow mustard seeds powder - 1tsp
- Black salt - 3-4pinchs
- Red chilli powder - 4-5 pinchs (As per your taste)
- Salt to taste
- Green chilli finely chopped - 1/4tsp (As per your taste)
- Cumin Seeds - 9tsp
- Yellow Mustard seeds - 4tsp
- Heat the pan or kadhai or tawa on medium flame.
- Roast cumin seeds 2mins on medium flame.(Strring regularly)
- Add yellow mustard seeds and roast 1 -2mins on medium flame till seeds give aroma. (Strring regularly)
- Do not burn.
- Cool down completely and coarsely grind the seeds.
- Store roasted powder in an air tight container.
- Take a bowl.
- Put beaten yogurt (curd, dahi) in it.
- Add roasted cumin and mustard powder, black salt, salt, green chilli, red chilli powder and stir.
- Add finely chopped vegetable and 2tsp chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Garnished with coriander leaves or red chilli powder or chopped vegetables.
Serve with BIRYANI, PULAO, JEERA RICE ,ROTI AND PARATHA.